Organization X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What the fuck ??!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kasona
Leader of the Organization
Kasona

What the fuck ??!! Empty
PostSubject: What the fuck ??!!   What the fuck ??!! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:15 am

Damn im really fucked up in the head lol, Forreal I think im crazy @_@ ROFL

This was some fun shit. I think everyone should trash a team once in there life. Fuck I hadnt had this much fun since....hell I cant remember XD

No im not high, or drunk, or any of that shit. i just dont like it when bitch ass faggets step out of there place. ...loto <.<

Now Shade wasnt so bad, hell he was ok. i only put him in because he fucked me over for that bitch Loto.

Now Loto had the balls to fuck with my rank, on my own damn team, that i had his ass join. and then talked a little shit, its that "shit talk" that took me to this levelXD. Now everyone give him a hand for that shit, I mean really give it up for this bitch. But look where growing a pair gets ya with me?? <.< >.>

NO WHERE BITCH!!! XDXDXDXD LMFAO!

Back to top Go down
Kasona
Leader of the Organization
Kasona

What the fuck ??!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck ??!!   What the fuck ??!! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:24 am

I CUT THE SHIT OUT I SAID ABOUT SHADE, AND TRUST ME IT WAS SSOME DEEP PERSONAL SHIT XD
THANK WOLFY
Back to top Go down

What the fuck ??!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization X :: The Code of the Organization :: Guidelines of the Organization-
Jump to: